Upcoming Integrative Airways Events
The Dentist’s Role in Airway
- This course will help your team learn how to start creating a system for treating Airway Disorders including Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) into your dental practice.
- Dr. Robinson will teach you and your team the basics of sleep medicine terminology to the clinically proven treatment protocols that he uses in his office.
- Date: Thursday, December 3rd, 7:30pm EST
- Lecturer: Dr. Ryan P. Robinson
- Location: Live Stream from anywhere on the internet!
4th Annual Pediatric Airway Symposium
- You will learn from physicians, dentists and other pediatric healthcare providers who are leading the way in collaboration to diagnose and treat children suffering from sleep related breathing disorders.
- Date: October 22nd, 2021 7am – 5pm, October 23rd, 2021 7am – 1pm
- Host: Dr. Ryan P. Robinson
- Location: Philadelphia, PA